Tuesday, 30 December 2014

My 2015 New Year's Resolutions

Here we go. Another set of resolutions that I won’t keep for longer than 3 weeks at most... But I still think they should be made and set out on this blog - because even if I don’t end up keeping them, why can't I write them down just to remind myself that I want to achieve them?

My New Years Resolutions for 2015:

1) Read more (It's shocking how little I've read this year, so when I have some free time from college, I'll definitely get to work on my to-read list.)

2) Write more (I have so many book ideas and blog posts I want to write, so it shall hopefully be done this year, if college allows!)

3) Revise and get at least my predicted grades in my AS level exams

4) Try not to get as stressed about things! (I worry A LOT. So hopefully if I write this down it might help).

There we go. I hope I can stick to these this time! :) I hope you all have an amazing 2015! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment