Sunday, 29 June 2014

I'm back!

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry I've not been posting for ages. But that's going to change from now. My GCSEs are over - I've finished school forever, and don't have to worry about revision and any of that again... until I start college in September.

So here I am! It's good to be back. I've published all of the reviews I'd written but never posted, and from now I'm going to start reviewing again, from fresh :)

I just wanted to post this to let you all know what's been happening! Keep an eye out for my next review, because I've actually got some free time to read again!

Also, you can now follow me on Goodreads, if you'd like to keep up with what I'm reading there. Send me a message or add me as a friend! I'd love to chat to you :)

This also means that I can take any sponsored reviews again too! If you're interested in sending me a book (I'll read anything, although preferably not horror. Anything else though! Honest) - or product to review, please e-mail me on my (non-personal) email: writeronwheels.blog@gmail.com 
I'm open to reviewing anything! Just shoot me an email.

So there we are! It's nice to be able to do this again <3

Hope you're all well!
Chloe xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment