Pages

Sunday, 29 June 2014

EBandJShop amazing trio of Lip Balms - SPONSORED REVIEW!



Hi everyone!

I'm writing to you today to tell you about another sensational sponsored review, made possible by the fantastic and talented Brit from E B & J Shop, on Etsy! Thank you ever so much, Brit. The products that you sell really are astounding and it really is an honour to do this review for you - you're store is outstanding - thank you so much!

Now I know that most people don't like to admitting to writing sponsored reviews, but not me. I can proudly say that this review was so generously sponsored by the lovely Brit from the brilliant E B & J Shop, on Etsy! Thank you ever so much for this opportunity again. I really hope that this review will get you some more custom and things, because you really deserve it.
Everyone please go and check out her awe-inspiring store here, please! You really won't regret it.

The three lip balms that were generously sent to me were the amazing Dalek, Oswin Oswald and John Watson! They were apple, chocolate and coffee flavour! Unfortunately I can't show you pictures as the store is no longer selling them, but they were full of flavour - it lasted all day when I put it on in the morning!

They were definitely the best lip balms I've ever had :) I'd give all three 10/10! <3 Thank you for sending them to me Brit!

However, the shop is now selling clutches instead, so to try and sway you to buy those - I have to tell you that Brit is awesome! She's super nice and was really quick at replying to messages and everything. You honestly couldn't buy from a better person. I'd give her store 10/10 too, so please heck out her shop and buy her epic clutches! You seriously can't go wrong :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment