Pages

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Everyone should Compassion It!

Hey there everyone,



I just wanted to take a minute or a few out of your busy schedule to tell you about something that truly inspired me to help make a big change in my life.



Have you done something nice, or compassionate, for someone today? Maybe you told a random stranger that you liked their hair, or maybe you just told your best friend that they're the best.



Well I think that everyone should learn to be more compassionate, do something nice every day - and I'm here today to tell you about the truly phenomenal movement that helped me think this, and thus changed my opinion on more or less everything I thought about being properly compassionate, forever.



The amazing movement in question, is the fabulous Compassion It.



This genius and fantastic movement is trying to get everyone in the world to do something so simple, yet so very powerful - to do something nice for someone, every day, for a year. That's it! It may sound simple, but the result, as I've found out, is pretty amazing - and that's all that's so terrific about the challenge, either. :)



The brilliant people at Compassion It were extremely kind enough to send me two bracelets so I could try out their challenge for myself.
Bracelets, you say?
Yes - bracelets!


As not only is the challenge so unique and brilliant on it's own, Compassion It have thought of an ingenious idea of making this challenge even more rewarding, and also even easier to complete, too! :)



But not only is this bracelet a extremely great idea, eco-friendly and a real good value for your money as well (around £6, or $10, for two bracelets, is amazing! Such a great price for something so life changing).



But I can also tell you myself that it is the comfiest bracelet I have ever worn in my life. Honest - Sometimes I even forget I'm actually wearing it, it's so gentle on your skin, it's also really easy to take on and off again, as well, which is excellent - but to be honest, I haven't wanted to ever take this bracelet off, as it's a God send, for all the right reasons. :)
Thank you so much, Compassion It!!



So here it is; the Compassion It bracelet, in all it's fabulous glory!:











But the best thing about this bracelet, is, at the beginning of every day, you have to wear the Compassion It bracelet on it's black side. 


Like so:











However, as soon as you do something nice or compassionate for someone throughout this day, you can then flip this bracelet over to it's white side.



Like so:










And so the same cycle continues over and over, the compassionate things building up and up, until the year is over!


How amazing is that? It's such an easy, and simple thing to do each day - just flip a bracelet - yet it's such an inspiring and powerful thing, and that, in truth, is why I find the Compassion It movement so great - and it's also the reason that the Compassion It movement will stay with me forever.



And this is why I plead with you all, please Compassion It. It really will enchant so many lives for the better - yours, and the lives of everyone around you! It really is a positive message, and choice to send to the world. 


And not only does this fabulous movement support an amazing action, but they also support Cancer Research, and also, more recently, the Movember movement. How fantastic is that? It really is the worlds most perfect movement, in my opinion!! :)


So please, help make the world a better place - Compassion It.
It's not just a clever memorable phrase, it's world changer.



Finally, please check out Compassion It on their epic Facebook page HERE and on their awesome website HERE!
Trust me, you won't ever regret it - I didn't!! :)


Thank you so much to Sara, and everyone else at Compassion It, for changing my life, and so many others so positively, one great little bracelet at a time. 
Thank you so much for sending me my bracelets in the first place, and for helping me make a difference, too.
It really has changed me for the better, and I really will never be able to express my full gratitude, everything you do is so amazing, and I know you'll go far - I'll be right behind you, every step of the way! :)

So thank you so much. I've never looked at the word Compassionate in the exact same way again - it always causes a smile, and a glimpse at my bracelet, proudly on my arm. :)


So thank you, so very much!! :)


Thank you for reading,
And don't forget to Compassion It!!
All the best,
W-O-W xoxo
Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, bad spelling ect. Please let me know in a comment so I can fix it! and comments & follows are hugs<3 This is all my opinion. Please no negative comments because of my opinion expressed in these reviews. Thank you! xoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. that is an amazing post and your right it is really inspiring keep it up... not that I like getting random compliments from my best friend or anything LOL jk its truly brilliant xox

    ReplyDelete