Monday, 22 October 2012

Extreme flailings and excitement about a new book by Susanne Winnacker!

Hey everyone,


Have you read my review of The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker?
Then you know how much I absolutely, positively loved it!




And so as soon as I saw this post on the awesome authors Facebook page, I almost fainted!:








'I'm finally allowed to share the cover of THE LIFE BEYOND (sequel to The Other Life) with you! It'll hit shelves March 1st, 2013! Less than five months to go! I'm so excited!'




ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh - March 1st, next year!! It's definitely a date I'll be putting in my diary, and so should you!
Aha I can't contain all my excitement!! :D :D :D :D



Here's that fabulous cover again:








Look at the silhouettes, the colours, and that ever gorgeous butterfly! ah it's absolutely the most beautiful and well-thought out and amazing cover that I've ever seen!! :D <3 And I know that the book will be just as wonderful!!



So be sure to mark the 1st March 2013 as the release date for the excellent The Life Beyond by Susanne Winnacker! I'm so excited I could burst - I wish it was March, already!! :D :D



Oh, and for updates and amazing posts, please be sure to 'Like' the terrific author, Susanne Winnacker's Facebook page, HERE!


Thank-you for reading,
W-O-W xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment